The Phantom Combi II is one of our newest products, and the first to feature Phantom Adaptive Technology! This is a gas fired, stainless steel, combi boiler with:
- Field Convertible to LP – No conversion kit required
- Rate based temperature reset – No outdoor sensor required
- Simple start up
It is an energy efficient boiler with 95% AFUE that can not only heat a home, but also provide domestic hot water all from one boiler.
This brief video will introduce you to the Phantom Combi II and its features.
|Heat Exchanger:||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel:||Gas Fired (Natural Gas or LP)|
|Heating Input:||13.6-120 MBH|
|Domestic Hot Water Input:||136 MBH|
|Burner:||Modulating with 10:1 turndown ratio|
|Notes:||Low Loss Header included
2″ venting standard
5-year parts warranty
|Space Heating Ratings||Domestic Hot Water (DHW) Ratings 1|
|Model Number||Input (MBH)
|Net AHRI Water,
|AFUE, %||Input (MBH)
|Max Draw GPM||Min.4||Approx. Shipping Weight (lbs)|
|70°F Rise||77°F Rise||90°F Rise|
|Combi Model PHNTM2136C||13.6-120||112||97||95.0||13.6-136||3.7||3.4||2.9||0.5||112|
- DHW ratings are not AHRI certified.
- Input and DHW draw limits for elevations up to 2,000 ft. with min vent length. See Installation Manual for derate at max vent length.
- Net AHRI Water Ratings shown are based on a piping and pickup allowance of 1.15. The manufacturer should be consulted before selecting a boiler for installations having unusual piping and pickup requirements, such as intermittent operation, extensive piping systems, etc.
- Min DHW flow rate required through boiler to initiate DHW demand. Higher flow rate through fixture may be required due to mixing at tempering valve and/or fixture itself.
- Not for installation at altitudes above 2,000 feet.